How to synchronise two HashBrown projects
If you want a project to inherit schemas, settings and content from another one, you've come to the right place.
- Create a new project by going to the dashboard (the root page) and clicking "Add project", if you haven't already
- Click the ellipsis (⋮) in the top right corner
- Click "Settings"
- Enter the URL of the HashBrown instance the parent project lives on in the "API URL" field
- Enter the id of the parent project (can be found by looking at the URL when inside the project)
- Click on the refresh button (⭮) to get a new token
- Enter the username and password of an account with access to the parent project
- Click the checkmark (✔) to receive your new token
- Don't forget to check the "enabled" box before clicking "Save"
Now you should see the child project inheriting settings, content and schemas from the parent project you specified